Monday 27 January 2014

Japanese Plane 1


To create the Japanese plane I started with a cylinder for the body and in edible poly manipulated it into the shape of the planes body. For the wings I did the same thing to another cylinder, to save time however for the tail fin I cloned the wing cylinder and scaled it down before reshaping it to look like the upright fin. Once I had the basic shape of one of the Japanese planes that fought in Pearl Harbour I started to modify it to look like something from the world we are setting everthing in. The wings I manipulated to turn up slightly, so that they emulated the roof curve of Japanese buildings. I then created a dragons head in the Japanese style and added that to the front of the plane. Once I had got the model to fit in with the setting while still keeping the a recognizable resemblance to the planes used in the bombing I started on the propeller, I was able to find this tutorial on youtube that helped me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMdeZzn4c4 after that I made sure to check that all but the propeller where attached into on e shape and that the propeller was linked so that everything moved around together.













No comments:

Post a Comment