Tuesday 1 October 2013

Project Beginnings

So we have started a new project to begin the new university year, creating a 3D virtual environment in 3ds Max and animating it. The project is going to be based on the events of the Bombing of Pearl Harbour. I say based because at the moment we have yet to come up with any ideas as of what we will be doing, these will be developed in the next few weeks and I put them up when they are done.
This project is a group project so not all the work I will be mentioning on this blog will be on here, but worry not I'll be putting links to the rest of the groups blogs as well as our group blogs.
Hopefully very soon I will be posting research, ideas and sketches of both model designs and storyboards. I will also be join through demos of techniques I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment